General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Video Widget

We would like to be able to have a (regularly refreshed) video available on the home page that users could watch without going into a module.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Wisetail
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Widgets  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add Discussion / Essay / Comment Answer Type

Often I need a learner to be able to give a robust answer to a question. Currently there is no way for a learner to answer a discussion-type question. I would like some sort of open/discussion answer type.

Use Case: I have a pre-test attached to an Interview module. I would like to ask the question, What questions do you ask during an interview? or What does your interviewing process?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  System Media & Module/Course Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Kelsey Schaufler responded

Hi Alex!

You can do this with the ‘Essay’ answer option. We’ll get this turned on in your site ASAP!

3. Ability to attach media to an observation checklist

Asking observer to submit a photo of the completed work, attach a video of employee successfully completing observation items, or upload a paper check off sheet.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Kelsey Schaufler responded

Great news! The ability to add media to an observation checklist is live in your system!

4. Yes/NO option to observation checklists

add a yes/ no option to observation checklists in addition to pass/fail and rating options.

We are using them to as a checkpoint during new hire training paths.
    Employees would fill out a checklist at the end of each day to indicate if they have reviewed an item with their manager or done an action. yes/no would be a great field addition for us!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Matt Griffith responded

Additional checklist rating types can be setup by your CX rep. I have added another type for Yes/No to your system.

5. Make the photo widget auto scroll

Make the photo widget auto scroll

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

The photo carousel widget does auto scroll as long as the cursor is not over top of it.

6. Having featured Content on "learn"

The Featured Content Widget would make a lot of sense on the learn tab as a way to highlight new information. And more generally, being able to add widgets to "learn" would be great!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hide tags on Learn Page

I would like to be able to tag all modules and courses to improve the search functionality in the Learn tab, BUT I would prefer that the lists of tags did not appear on the Learn page. Our tag list is ridiculously long and users are not going to read through hundreds of tags to find the right one.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We now have the ability to hide the keyword tags on the Learn Page. You can still tag content with keywords, but the list of keywords themselves don’t have to be displayed in the side column of the Learn Page.

8. Ability to select default thumbnail for Now@

Would like ability to set a default thumbnail for Now@ banner and thumbnail. This will help with LMS branding consistency, and becomes more important as clients choose to change the name of their Now@ space.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Display multiple day events on the calendar as such

When an event that crosses over several days it should reflect that on the calendar... pretty please... like in the attached image

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Make it possible to arrange the order of Featured Content on Topic Pages.

Once you add Featured Content to a Topic Page, there is no way to change the order, so if a new module is added, it will land on the bottom of the page. The only way to make it land at the top is to delete all the content and re-load it. I would like to be able to move it to the top without deleting everything.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add the ability to choose whether the hyperlink in a banner opens the link in a new window or the existing window.

Add the ability to choose whether the hyperlink in a banner opens the link in a new window or the existing window.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Alphabetize drop down lists for User Profile Fields as new options are added

As new stores open and new franchise group join our organization, new location#s, regions and classes are created. Today, they drop to the bottom of the list or top. It would be great to have them re-sort alphabetically or numerically

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Profile Fields can now be configured (via your CX rep) to support different methods for sorting (manually sorted or alphabetical).

13. Optimize the "Recent Dialogs" widget for the main column of the page

With all the great new additions of dialogs, the content in the "Recent Dialogs" widget an get pretty lengthy. Having this widget optimized for the main column could help balance out the content on the page.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Ability to 'self' edit & rearrange badges on a person's profile

This is a double-idea.... by edit badges, I mean, let's say we award the same badge twice and need to remove one. The ability to edit badges on someone's profile would allow us to do it and take it off your plates! :) Part two of this idea is the ability to rearrange the badge order on a profile. They currently display in order of assignment and it'd be cool if we could rearrange them.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Ryan Wilson responded

Hey Angela – Part one is currently available. The ability to remove a badge within a user profile is supported. Part two involves a significant amount of complexity and is not part of our roadmap for badging. Thank you for your idea!

15. It would be great to be able to search modules hidden from the library

It would be great if there was an option when building the modules to make it hidden and make it searchable

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have added the ability to configure Modules show up individually in the search results even if they don’t show up in the Library. The use case here is when you are using Courses (or Courses within Courses) to group all of your Modules together, that you can still allow them to show up individually in the search results. By default, only the Course would have shown up in the results.

16. Pick Video Still Images Instead of Auto-grabbing them

Allow users to pick the still image displayed for video content. Currently it chooses automatically at 20% of the video which is a system wide setting. I'd like to be able to upload a thumbnail or pick at what % the image grab happens for EACH video individually.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

As part of the 4.11 Release you can now upload your own placeholder images for videos. To change the placeholder images, click on the edit button for the video in the Global Admin Tool.

17. Unpublish NOW@ announcements so they become like a regular post

When you post to a NOW@ stream, you can select to have that post listed as an announcement. Would like the ability to un-publish as announcement and just have the post go in line with the other stream conversation.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Content Activity Report

Like the System Activity Report only it includes views per modules/course. Important detail is that it gives user the ability to quantify views per module per month.

Example: I know what my top 10 modules are based on all-time views, but how many views did each one get last month, the month before, etc.?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Ryan Wilson responded

Hey Erik!
    We do offer this as a service. We would need to work with you to provide the data for your client if they decide they would like to leave and take the data they uploaded

20. Ability to group locations into regions

We have a NOW@ for each location. We wanted each restaurant to only have visibility to the NOW@s for the locations in their region so it would be easier to see recent activity. In order to do that, I had to go in manually and enter each location on each NOW@ for the region. It would have been much easier if I was able to create regions for each District Manager and only have to enter all those locations once.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  Cece Harris responded

Hey Elke, With the reworking of your datafeed, I think we’ll be able to check this off as done!

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base