General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Report Filters

It would be great if, on the filtering options "individual" is one of the
    choices, so you can really zero in on who you want to look at without
    having to get to creative. I know it is an option on some other filter items so I thought it might be a quick add ?

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Wisetail
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ad Hoc Reports

The addition of an Ad Hoc Report Writer would be nice.

For instance, I would like to run a report that shows me which users do not have an e-mail address. It would be useful to know which ones have the identical e-mail address. I didn't see an existing report that I could run and export to excel to extract this information.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to upload copy of certificate to Endorsement

It would be nice if our Managers could add a copy of a certificate to the endorsements piece. This way if they move locations, they don't have to worry about transferring a paper document with them.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Guest Reporting Link

It would be great if we could create a guest report link so that we could give someone access to one report without making them a local admin.

Additionally, we should be able to cancel it at any time.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. User Data

The user data number at the top of the Manage Community screen is a total user active and inactive. It would be more beneficial to have that number be active users in the system vs users that have ever had access to the system. It will help us spot check data feeds and a quick look at how many active employees we have in the organization.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Observation Checklists

We would like the ability to have who is in the queue listed on the observation checklist report. Additionally, it should list the store they are at. This will help identify stores that are not staying up with their checklists and easier to send reminder messages instead of having to view each checklist individually.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Wall of Fame Report

Report we can run off the Wall of Fame in a course/module that would give me stats on the people that completed it. I.e. I click the button and it tells me everyone that completed it, their location, tile, toal points, completion dates/times, etc.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Item difficulty

When pulling a test report it would be good to be able to pull a report analyzing the test a little. For example, when pulling a test report it would be nice to pull item difficulty (#right/total # taking it). This helps manage the test questions and training materials to appropriately challenge learners and evaluate training.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Export All Observation Checklists with Questions/Ratings

It would be most excellent if the Observation Checklist Report could also show the responses for the checklist.

Right now, it really only shows if they passed overall. The data-miner in me wants more. :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Send Recognition Message to a group

We encourage team effort and would like to recognize it through a group recognition message (where it is emailed & posted to each individuals profile page).

Broadcast messaging might handle this, but we would like anyone to be able to send a recognition message to a group, not just admin with access to broadcast messaging.

Specifically our owner has asked for this ability!

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add Audio as a Media Type (we use a lot of Voice-Overs)

For a number of reasons, we use quite a bit more audio than we do video ... less expensive, easier to edit, more willing participants. Most often we use simple iphone audio recordings as Voice-Overs describing our menu items or our GM leaving a "welcome to the team" or as an "intro" to a contest we are running. It's so much easier to get someone to send a quick audio memo from their smart phone, than it is to get a video.

We launch a photo + an audio recording on SoundCloud, but can only bring it in as an…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Deleted modules don't disappear from completion records

Modify the completion record so deleted modules/courses don't disappear from the record.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Observation Checklist - Save & Return

We use validations (our type of observation checklist) to determine if our Team Member is ready to graduate from position training onto a regular work schedule. As a result, these validations can take many hours (or shifts) to complete. It would be great to have a 'save & return' function on the observation checklists so a trainer can observe the trainee, update the checklist, and then save & close - ultimately to return at another time to complete the checklist.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Search by User ID, or add user's first and last name to the Profile History Report

Search by User ID number on the Community tab, or add First Name and Last Name to the output on the Profile History Report.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Visual Dashboard Reports for Owners/Execs (pdf)

I screenshot the System Activity Report each month for our Owners/Execs. They love it, but it's a lot of work on the admin side. It would be great to be able to generate a pdf of some of the reports that show data graphically.

We are only one location, for now, but I could see visual comparisons across locations being a big hit with the Owners/Execs once we've scaled.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Login Activity Report

Create a Login Activity Report that can be accessed through the Local Admin Toolbox.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add a "today" toggle on reports

This came out specifically out of the new Enrollment Log report. Frequent use of that report would most likely be to audit the changes made at the time of updating the enrollment sets. To help make this easier, having a "today" option on the date filter would be fantastic!!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Display how user groups are being used across the system

When you go into see a profile value, there is a great list of how that profile value is used across the system. Things like content rules, local admin rules, and enrollment rules are displayed. Unfortunately, there isn't a display like that for user groups.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Sort option for Local Admin Reporting

For example, on the Content exception report, the default module/course list option is alphabetically. There is no way to sort by Title (inverse alphabetically) or date, or to do a Search.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base