General

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to assign approved User Generated Content to a module

Currently an admin has to download user generated videos, then re-upload to assign to modules or courses. As an admin that is hoping to us 50% user generated content, this takes way too much time. It would helpful to be able to add user generated content to the media library so that I can add it to modules and courses without having to download first. Maybe add a security check question to verify that we do want to use that content as a double-check?

70 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google Wisetail
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    polling  ·  3 comments  ·  Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. @ Tagging

Ability to @ Tag users, photos, etc.

134 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    polling  ·  Ali Knapp responded

Please let us know if you’re in support of this feature!

3. Question Bank - Global Edits

Question Bank - Global Edits
    If you use a question from a bank in multiple modules it would be awesome if you could edit the question in one place. Much like the media re-upload within the library toolbox. For instance we have question A in module 1,2,and 3. We have an update to a spec or a law changes so we need to change the question. As it stands right now we need to know that question is in 1, 2, and 3 and change it in each area, we'd like the opportunity to change it in one place.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    polling  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. "Acknowledgement" added as a test type

I don't know if anyone is does this, but we like the idea of creating compliance acknowledgments as a test, but right now, there are only the three options: Test, Quiz, and Survey.

If we added Acknowledgement, then when it came time to take it, the button on the right would say "Take Acknowledgement" and "Submit Acknowledgement" at the bottom on the test page.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    polling  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Report on Individual test results across all modules

The individuals we are most concerned with are the individuals who attempt a module test, but do not pass it. The only way to find these individuals & their failed attempts currently is to go into each & every module and view activity.

Currently, test reporting is limited to activity per module. We have a greater need for test reporting per individual.

With a report on individual test results, we could customize/personalize content to help the individual strengthen their weak spots.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    polling  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Text Blocks: Secondary Text Blocks to minimize

When creating a text block. You have the ability for the secondary text (Read More Body) to expand when clicked. What if when the user was done reading that section, they were able to retract/close that text block. This is already a feature in the FAQ (Now@) section, but what if you could use the same feature with a text block. I have attached a picture with some pretty sweet highlights.

14 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    polling  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to See Search Result Location Under Description

When people are are searching for files, videos, etc. it would be helpful to view where in the system and/or course the file is located without clicking into the piece of media or course.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability for end user to flag out of date info

It was mentioned also in the idea board as the ability to have an excel sheet give all comments much like the recognition report. Another idea would be to create an out of date button with a comment field. I know it should always be up to date but it would be great if an end user notices a policy change reference and can give us a heads up. If we had a report built in we could send to each department to update documents.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Once we click on a local page and go into a module there is no way to go back to the local page again. Can we get a thumbnail?

Once we click on a local page and go into a module there is no way to go back to the local page again. Can we get a thumbnail? You have to either go back to home or use the back button.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Reporting Time Spent In Course

I would like the ability to view how much time users are spending in courses/modules. For instance, some of our videos are not SCORM and do not have completion criteria set. In that instance, users can just fastforward all the way to the end of the video and are then considered complete. I would like to see how much time users are spending in the course.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Media Library - Report

I'd like to see the number of times a piece of content was accessed in the Media Library. I believe the information may be available through the media access log. My use case is that I want to see if a document (video, photo, etc) isn't being looked at as much as I think it could. I could use this information to redesign my LE to better suit my learner getting them the files I think they need. The count could be added to the Media-library-export already available.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Access Observation Checklist 'Observer Groups' for use in other checklists

When I create an observer group in a checklist, it would be handy to select that observer group to use in other checklists to avoid wasting time, wasting clicks, and carpel tunnel. ;)

Another option would be to copy a checklist, or access them like a media library.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can we change the verbage on a checklist?

The validation checklist should say yes/no or pass/fail when running a exception report. Think there could be some options to this.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Points Store/Redemption

What about an option page that you can activate that could be a points store? On the global admin side, we could add a pictures, point costs, quantities, and descriptions for each item. It would deduct points from their point total and update the quantity of the item as well. Once they checkout, it will ask for a shipping address and provide the admins with that information.

No more asking you (Wisetail) to deduct points from batches of people, no tracking who bought what. It keeps it simple and essential acts as a simple POS system. It would also be…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Adding Thumbnails edited through a course or module to the Thumbnail library

When an admin edits a Course or Module thumbnail with a photo uploaded from their computer, can the photo be automatically saved in the Thumbnail library for future use?

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Observation Checklist functionality doubles as Daily ToDo Checklist

The new Observation Checklists are great! Any chance we could take the functionality and tweek it to use it to create ToDo Checklist? We basically run our restaurant off of checklists, this would be a HUGE benefit!

Use Cases:
    Barista (all depts) Opening & Closing Checklist
    Floor Mangers right-hand walk-throughs
    Server Side Work
    New Hire paperwork checklist
    Mock Secret Shopper & Health Inspections
    New Restaurant construction / opening checklist
    ... to name a few!

Also ... it would be great to have ability to add photos to description/instruction box.

Thanks!

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    polling  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. import / export tests

Ability to export existing tests to excel, modify test questions & answers, then import it into a module. It is currently cumbersome to create, or edit tests, this would ease the pain.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Question Bank Enhancements - Randomize Questions within a Quiz/Test

Along with the ability to change questions in 1 spot. I would like the ability to chose a bunch of questions per test/quiz and have the system randomize the questions per user. In other words if two users take the same test, each user gets different questions on the test/quiz from a list of pre-selected question chosen by the person who designed the quiz. This would prevent sharing of answers among employees.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add ability to tag course media - Recommendation for those that use Wisetail as a Repository

Add the ability to tag individual course media (i.e. documents, videos, photos, etc.). The use case is that we have a custom page where documents aren't viewable in the Learn library. Since the search only pulls the exact title of a document, some of our course media are starting to have come convoluted titles. A remedy for this would be to have tags for the individual course media.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Local Admin Reporting when NOT@Work

Just discovered local admin reporting can be affected by @Work and NOT@Work status.

Can local admins be able to report on everything all of the time? Or can it be an adjustable option at least?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base